Official Contest Entry Rules
- All entries must comply with the YouTube Community Guidelines and entries which don’t comply will be disqualified.
- This contest will follow all disclosures required by all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations, including U.S. sanctions.
- This contest is wholly compliant and consistent with the YouTube Terms of Service.
- The contest administrator is Jonathan Freeman (email@example.com)
- YouTube and Amazon are not sponsors of this contest
- Entrants are required release YouTube from any and all liability related to this contest
- One entry per viewer, no purchase necessary
- No subscription is needed, and there is no cost to enter
- You must fill out the entry form at the URL displayed on screen during the show so that we may identify entrants – no other activities are necessary for entry
- Winners will be picked from the entries received during the live show!
- Winners will be notified by email from firstname.lastname@example.org with entry validation instructions.
- Winners have 14 days to claim their prize or another winner will be selected from the compliant entries.