Official Contest Entry Rules
- All entries must comply with the YouTube Community Guidelines and entries which don’t comply will be disqualified.
- This contest will follow all disclosures required by all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations, including U.S. sanctions.
- This contest is wholly compliant and consistent with the YouTube Terms of Service.
- The contest administrator is Jonathan Freeman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- YouTube is not a sponsor of this contest
- Entrants are required release YouTube from any and all liability related to this contest
- One entry per viewer, no purchase necessary
- No subscription is needed, and there is no cost to enter
- You must reply in a comment that includes the hashtag #TenvisWebcam on this video to that we may identify entrants – no other activities are necessary
- A winner will be picked from the comments that include this hashtag when the video reaches just 2,000 views or December 31st, 2020 – so act quickly!
- If you share this video with your friends we’ll hit the 2,000 number faster – hint hint.
- Winner will be notified by YouTube comment reply from TheNetGuy with entry validation instructions.
- Winner has 14 days to claim their prize or another winner will be selected from the compliant entries.